Concessional Vehicle Licencing

Over the past few years number of changes have taken place to Code 404 which are the regulations by which the concessional licence on our old vehicles is based, the latest changes came into force from December 19, 2016.
Below are links to updated information and the updated Code 404 Handbook.

Some Helpful Information For Concessional Licencing

Provided by David Reid, VCC WA Club Vehicle Registrar

Code 404 Handbook

This Code 404 Handbook is provided with the compliments of the Council of Motoring Clubs of WA Inc. Also on this page are is of the latest documents and information relating to the 404 concessional licensing, provided by the Council of Motoring Clubs of WA Inc.

Dept of Transport – Frequently Asked Questions

This Information supplied by the Dept of Transport

E81 Concession Application Form

You will require this form if you want to change your current licensed vehicle to a concessional licence.
Current licensed vehicles within WA are NOT required to undergo an inspection prior to applying for the 404 concession. The owner simply takes the current licence papers, a copy of their club financial letter and completed form E81 to any Driver and Vehicle Services (DVS) Centre. The counter staff can witness the signature on the E81.

Certification of Financial Membership

This has to be completed by Authorised person of an Authorised Club.